Sensip students who have completed all 5 Professional Modules (Modules A, B, C, E) can continue their studies and complete the
Nuad Boran Practitioner Certificate.
The NBP Certificate is recognized by the Nuad Boran Thai Association in Europe and gives the right to use the distinctive label
ASB ® Ancient Siamese Bodywork
To complete the Diploma of Certified Nuad Boran Practioner, students must attend a final examination issued by Sensip Training.
1) Training: 296 hours of in-house training.
These hours can be accumulated either through:
(a) Taking part in all our modules A + B + C + E
2) Clinical Practice: 100 verifiable hours. A summary document must be provided
3) Written Account: A minimum of 3 pages of personal work describing the details of a specific treatment carried out by the exam candidate.
4) Duration: The total duration of the Certified Diploma of Nuad Boran Practioner shall not be less than 2 years.
1) Written Test:
- True of False questions on Nuad Boran Thai Culture
- Written Account
2) Practical Test:
- Prepare a protocol from symptoms to treatment for application in part or in whole.
- Orally explain the applied procedure.
You can see the criterias of the Nuad Boran Association Europe here: >>
Please Note: The purpose of Sensip Training is to create a body of skillful Nuad Boran Practioners. Whilst the Certified Diploma of Nuad Boran Practioner gives clients the guarantee of minimum qualification of the Practitioner, the Ancient Siamese Bodywork (ASB) qualification tells clients the Practioner meets the standards of Nuad Boran Thai Association Europe.